To use Quick Catalog Builder follow the steps below.
1. Launch Quick Catalog Builder
from the Designer toolbar
or from the catalog list page
2. Add products with templates
Select a template first
And add products to your catalog with a selected template. You can choose to add a collection that can be managed separately.
3. Make changes to your product pages
The left panel displays your products + page list (pages are displayed if their elements are not added as products with template). The right panel displays a final catalog layout automatically built based on any changes in the left product + page list.
- Filter products by text, categories or collections for faster selection
- Reorder pages with drag and drop in the right page panel
- Reorder (drag and drop), edit or remove products in the right panel
- Make bulk changes:
- Change a template for selected items
- Reorder products by any field
- Remove selected products from the catalog
Note: Quick Builder can only recognize product elements that are added from the Add Products with template pop-up. Other elements can be reordered or removed in this mode only as a part of the whole page.