You can easily schedule Shopify product sync with Zapier. This action will re-import already existing products in Catalog Machine and update all fields - prices, images, variants, etc. You still need to manually import new Shopify products to include later in the sync.
- Connect Zapier to Catalog Machine app.
- Select Schedule by Zapier app and set your time interval.
- Select Sync Shopify Products action from Catalog Machine app.
- Test and turn on this zap
- You can automatically rebuild a catalog with Zapier after import is completed.
As alternative, you can use Zapier Push to run sync manually from the Chrome button.
Select Push by Zapier app and install Chrome extension.