The fastest way to import images with CSV product import is to use web upload from public websites or file-sharing services like Dropbox, Google Drive and others.
Alternatively, you can upload images directly from the local drive and link them to the product image field in CSV.
1. Go to Image Manager: https://www.catalogmachine.com/app/image-manager
2. Use existing or create a new image folder for upload - you can create several folders with different names.
3. Go to the created folder and select images from your local drive - you can select many at once. If you have many large images or low memory, separate them in batches to avoid exceeding browser memory.
4. Upload images to the server. You can crop or rotate them before upload.
5. Verify that your images are uploaded.
6. Create your product CSV using our format rules - read more in CSV import article.
Put each image in the Image field column for the corresponding product following this format:
For example, if you uploaded image socks.png in the Upload folder, you should put Upload/socks.png. You can have Shirts/black-shirt-001.jpg, Fall/coat-image.png, etc. links based on your image organization.