Publish your catalog
After building a catalog you need to Publish it to give an access for your customer and other people. You can return your catalog in a Draft state (Unpublish) at any time. You can choose Privacy settings to control how your published catalog could be accessed by outsiders and search engines.
1. Navigate to Catalog Publish & Share page to Publish or Unpublish your catalog.
2. If needed choose Privacy Settings from the Catalog Properties popup. By default a privacy set to Public.
- Public – Anyone can find and view. Submitted to search engines as Google or Bing.
- Direct – Anyone with the link can view. Listed only under your namespace.
- Hidden – Anyone with the link can view. Not listed anywhere.
- Protected – Only people with access code can view (Entrepreneur or higher plans only). Enter your Access Code that will be used as a password to view or download the catalog.
- Email – Anyone who provides email can view (Entrepreneur or higher plans only). Collect catalog visitor emails: receive email alerts and use access log.
3. Edit Permalink (optionally, while in a draft state) – the name of the catalog in a web address
and update the web address part for the name
4. Edit other publishing properties
- Enable social buttons for the catalog
- Enable catalog formats for viewing – HTML and PDF
5. Edit more related options on the settings page
- Colors, Fonts, Headers, Footers
- Ranking – a rank (number) for ordering catalogs on your page for visitors
- PDF file compression – higher compression makes catalog smaller and faster, but quality of pictures lower. Set Uncompressed setting to keep images without any loss of original quality.
- Customize online catalog viewer presentation
- Enable Order Requests
- And many other setting...
Share your catalog
Once a catalog is published, you can share it with your customers.
There are few ways for sharing a catalog directly: as a link, pdf file or embedding it into your website. In addition Internet users can find your catalog with search engines if you have Public privacy settings for publishing.
Also, your catalog visitors can share a catalog using social buttons in HTML catalog header.
1. Share as a link. Open Share popup from the top designer bar. Copy a permalink (full catalog link) for any HTML or PDF catalog format. You can send a link in email or post it on a blog, your website or social network. HTML link will be loaded in a browser and PDF Download link will trigger download of a PDF file.
You can edit a permalink when catalog is still in a Draft state (Unpublished) from Catalog Properties.
Finally, you can always copy a link from the catalog list page.
2. Share a PDF file. You can download a file to your computer from the Catalog Designer or Catalog List by clicking on a pdf link. You can send a pdf catalog file as an attachment, print it or put on your website.
You can do special PDF download with Bleed Zone, PDF/A (archive) or PDF/X (printing) formats.
5. Enable social buttons in Catalog Properties for sharing by your catalog visitors.
6. Provide RSS feed link for new published catalogs in the format:
7. Enable Order Requests for the catalog products.