Products are a great way to organize text and image information for your catalogs. Once you created product categories, you can create products by entering data for category fields.
You can create and edit individual products from many pages or you can do batch updates from the product list page.
Read more about:
- Creating product categories
- CSV or Excel product import
- Online shop import: Shopify, Etsy, eBay or Magento
Watch video for adding and managing product data and categories:
To create a new individual product follow the steps below.
1. Click the New Product button on Dashboard, Product List or Catalog Designer pages. Select individual product category or navigate to Product List or Product Import to create products in bulk. Read about individual product creation in this section.
2. Enter product information.
- Name and code are required fields.
- Code is a unique identifier of the product in your product database. You can use generated code or replace with your own code that you use in other systems.
- Showcase in Showroom checkbox includes the product into Showroom.
- All other fields are coming from your product category configuration. If you add or remove fields from category, all product fields will be changed accordingly.
- You can select existing images or upload new from your computer or web.
3. Add variants for different product options and prices. Read more how to manage product options and variants. Click on cell to edit variant fields
4. Click Save Product to save entered information into your product database. The product is now ready to be used in catalogs, Showroom and other places!
Edit products in bulk
First, navigate to Mass Edit screen from the left hand side bar Products then All products.
You can do several things on this page:
1. Add new products by clicking on a product category then Add new Product.
2. Edit existing products as in spreadsheet
3. Bulk operations
- Add / remove products from Showroom
- Delete products with images from database
- Change product category
- Assign or calculated product fields based on other fields
4. Edit product category fields
5. Create products from images