You can add more images fields to your products and use them in catalogs and templates:
- First, add image fields to the product category
- Edit a product and upload images manually
- You can use CSV or store import (e.g. Shopify, Etsy) for filling these multiple image fields
- Another alternative is to use product variants if you need images for product options
Follow the steps below for adding an image field and using it in the catalog.
- Configure your product categories with more image fields.
2. Add images to your products.
- Product import will automatically fill these fields if you products have multiple images.
- Read more about importing from websites, Google Drive, Dropbox.
Add images on edit product screen
or use product list
3. Add images to your catalog
Read more about adding images to a catalog.
Add product images by drag and drop
You can change image fields for existing element
4. Design templates for multiple images.
Go to https://www.catalogmachine.com/app/catalogs/templates and select / edit a template for multiple images.
- Select your category with multiple images
- Drag product image element, select correct fields
- Arrange template elements
Now you can preview this template and use in catalogs with your products and collections
Select your template for many products and collections or use Product Grid