A Product / Price List is a page fragment that displays your products in the table format. Learn more ways to add products to the catalog.
Add a new product list in two ways - with price list layout from the Catalog Designer new page pop-up.
or drag and drop a Product List element on the catalog page
Open a product list configuration to create and design the list
Product List Configuration
A. Select products for the list
You have four options:
- Add individual products from the right list of all your products in the database
- Use catalog products - all products you have in this catalog with templates
- Use all my products - all your products you have in our system
- Select a collection - products from any product collection ordered the same way
All options will pick up any product field changes. Last 3 options will auto-update a product list with including/removing products in the catalog, collection, or the whole database.
B. Product fields
Select fields you want to display in the product table.
1. Product category fields (select a category to add custom fields)
2. Special fields
- Image:Fit:40:40 - image field thumb that fits into 40px by 40px area (you can edit dimensions later in the generated table text box)
- Product Page Link - generates a product page number with link for the product in online and PDF catalog (empty if the product is not in the catalog). You can use it as Table of Contents.
- Product Page Link: Name (or Code) - same link as above but with the name field instead of page number
- Quantity: Empty - empty cell with Quantity header for order forms, etc.
3. Variant fields - list of variant fields for the product
You can select a sort-by field to change the original product order.
Fields can be edited directly in the generated table
You can even edit an HTML code
C. Design & Structure
Configure product list appearance
- Group products by categories or collections or none
- Order group by Name or Rank
- Modify elements design and table border style
- You can set group background color to be used from category or collection
Important: Expandable element
Enable expandable flag for the product list element to make it scrollable online and generate additional pages in PDF.
Layouts with product list elements
You can create page layouts with product lists that can be reused in different catalogs (added as a new page). The configuration of the product list is the same as in the catalog.
In addition, you can save any catalog page as layout and modify for re-use as any regular layout.