Zapier is an automation tool that lets you create workflows between your various apps and services. Zapier lets you link Catalog Machine to over 500 different apps like Google Sheets, GMail, Dropbox and Shopify. You can set up "zaps" such as importing product CSV from new Google Drive file, schedule Shopify products sync, or send email on catalog update or receiving new order.
Popular automation tasks
- Update or add products from Google Sheets
- Send emails on catalog updates including links and PDF attachment
- Create Google Sheets rows from new Catalog Machine orders
- Import products CSV (Scheduled import from your website or automatically import new or updated file in Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, etc.)
- Schedule Shopify products sync
- Rebuild a catalog PDF after product import
How to connect Catalog Machine with Zapier
1. Go to Automation page API section and copy your Catalog Machine API Key.
2. Connect your Catalog Machine app with Zapier.
- Click this invitation link to add Catalog Machine app in Zapier: https://zapier.com/developer/public-invite/79484/9d0b9c648f948b896d7d906126fd5e89/
- Click Accept Invite & Build a Zap
- Click Make a Zap! After find Catalog Machine app
- When creating a Zap, you will be prompted to access your Account - paste your Catalog Machine API Key
After confirming, your Catalog Machine account would now be linked to your Zapier account. You can now proceed in creating your Zap!